Podiatry treatments are tailored to each individuals need.
A podiatrist works through assessment, diagnosis with short and long term care plans.
Medical information is requested and held by the Podiatrist and records are updated at each treatment.
Initial appointment last up to 45 minutes and encorporates treatment with advice, guidance and support. Regular and follow up appointents are 30mins.
- Toenail cutting service (especially thickened nails)
- Dry/cracked heels removal
- Corn & callus removal
- Verrucae (incl. Cryotherapy & surgery*) & Fungal Treatments
- Biomechanics & orthotic therapy
- Nail Surgery* & Relief from ingrown toenails
- Finger nail cutting (alongside podiatry)
- Emergency appointments (see emergency appt below)
- **New Treatments** LCN Wilde-pedique & Prende Warm Wax Therapy Treatment
- * see surgery options below
Wilde-Pedique Plus is a gel system designed specifically for toenails. It is an extremely elastic UV gel, which adapts to the movements of the toe. Its unique adhesive properties mean that good results can even be achieved on calloused layers of skin where there is no toe nail.
And it has anti-fungal properties! The "Plus" is the anti-mykotic agent Olamine Piroctone to protect against and treat fungal infection.
Wilde-Pedique is effective on scaly nail surfaces, for correcting ridges and deformations, for hiding discolouration and for protecting growing toe nails.
Prende Warm Wax Therapy Treatment
Prende wax heat therapy increases blood flow, relaxes muscles and increases hydration in the skin. Intended for deep moisturisation and softening the skin while providing a therapeutic and healing effect to sore aching joints. Making it particularly beneficial to those suffering from arthritis and rheumatic pain and stiff joints.
It is beneficial to sufferers of the following conditions:
- Rheumatic pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Eczema & Psoriasis
- Sore muscles
- Stiff Joints
- Scar Tissue
- Muscle Spasm
- Sports Injury
- Bad Circulation